CROESO – WELCOME
Caban Café – A creative space at the heart of the community
Caffi Caban – Gofod creadigol yng nghanol y gymuned
WE ARE Open!
We have been open since the beginning of August and are so grateful for the wonderful support from all of our customers. Thank you. We are determined to keep going through these difficult times. We are super lucky that we have loads of space in the cafe and grounds at Caban. Our light and airy cafe has been reimagined with plenty of room between the tables. We have also added four garden huts to make the most of our outside area.
Breakfast rolls are served from 9am-11:45am
Blackboard lunch from 12-3:30pm
Coffee, teas & cake, cold drinks and locally brewed beer all day until 4pm
Here’s how it works – and some of the things we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
Please follow the one way system to the new cafe entrance. You will be met by a member of the team who will take you to your table and take some basic contact details for track and trace. We are not taking bookings. Tables will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
TRACK & TRACE
We have a site specific NHS Test and Trace QR code for use with the NHS COVID-19 App.
MAXIMUM PARTY SIZE
Our current maximum table size is 6 people. Children under 11 are not currently included in this rule of six however children and babies must also be seated. We do have high chairs available
As a licensed premises we are operating end-to-end table service and will take your order at the table, serve food and drinks and take card payment at the table. Don’t be shy about catching our attention if there is anything you need.
DAILY SPECIALS MENU
Famous for our daily specials blackboard we are embracing this and will be chalking up fresh, local and delicious dishes each day.
Our streamlined menu caters for a range of dietary requirements. We have a simple pasta dish for small children. We won’t be able to offer alternative dishes to those on the menu.
CABAN IS NOW CASHLESS
To reduce touch-points during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are longer be accepting cash. Payment will be taken at the table by card or contactless payment only.
What People Say…
“What a breath of fresh air to find a place as this! Vibrant atmosphere, colourful food and surrounds, friendly and efficient service and absolutely delicious wholesome food.”
TripAdvisor Review – January 2019
Here are some of the things we’re doing in addition to our normal high standards of hygiene routines and a few key requirements we ask of our guests:
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as a high temperature, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, then we ask that you don’t visit us.
- Please wear your mask when entering the building and if you need to leave your table.
- Please use the automatic hand sanitiser dispensers that are available at the entrance, exit and across the site.
- All guests are asked to respect 2 metre social distancing measures and to be respectful of the safety concerns of others.
- We are operating a one way system in the building and grounds.
- Toilet facilities are available and are being checked and disinfected regularly during service.
- Staff numbers in the kitchen have been greatly reduced to allow for safe distancing.
- Front of house staff will be wearing masks.
- We have a Covid-19 full risk assessment which is available for guests to see on request.
- Please use the automatic hand sanitiser dispensers that are available at the entrance, exit and across the site
- Vist https://gov.wales/hospitality-and-retail-businesses-frequently-asked-questions for more information
Our crusty breakfast rolls…
Why not pop in and try our crusty breakfast rolls? Served daily from 9:00am – 11:45am
Choose from the meaty option of bacon & avacado OR the vegetarian/vegan option of mushroom, avacado & homemade pesto.
£10 for a breakfast roll of your choice, a hot or cold drink (excl alcohol) and a caban homemade smoothie shot.
We have a dedicated meeting / conference room available for hire at Caban. The room is available for half day or full day use and is suitable for up to 12 people boardroom style, or twenty people theatre style.
We always aim to provide a friendly and efficient service to enable your meetings to run smoothly and productively. We will make every effort to accommodate any special requirements or requests that you may have. Caban’s popular cafe can cater for your requirements with buffet menus available to eat in the conference room or you can reserve a table in the cafe.
Tea, coffee, and cold drinks can always be provided.
Please contact us on 01286 685500 or email email@example.com with your requirements and we will be happy to provide a quotation.